Sunday, August 4, 2019

Gaming Food

Here is a good choice for game day! My biggest complaint is they are hard to prep ahead as you have to store the sheets of wontons then.

Italian Wontons

Modified from Weight Watchers

cooking spray
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
3 tbsp pesto sauce (I used my own, which I had frozen)
3 tbsp roasted red peppers, chopped
2 tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
16 wonton wrappers
marinara sauce

Preheat oven to 425.  Coat baking sheet with cooking spray (I did this on parchment paper). 

In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, pesto, peppers and mozzarella.  Place 1 tbsp of ricotta mixture on each wrapper and then fold over and use water to seal.  Spray finished wontons with cooking spray.

Bake until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.  Serve with marinara sauce.  Each wonton is about 2 WW points, including some sauce for dipping.  I didn't feel this necessarily needed the sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment