Saturday, April 22, 2017

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

I made this over break several times - I love it and it is very easy! I mean what's not to love? And I adore artichokes.....

This is a great game day recipe as it is well liked and stays warm in the crock pot while you are playing.

Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Modified from Taste of Home

2 cans (14 oz each) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped [this says water packed, but I can never find that so I just rinse them.]
2 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo sauce
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed
2 cups (8 oz) shredded Italian cheese blend
1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup milk
2 garlic cloves, inced
crackers or chips, for dipping
 
In greased 4 quart crock pot, combine all but the dipping stuff.  Cook, covered on low 2-3 hours or until heated through.  Serve with crackers or chips (or whatever you want).

Serves 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment