Sunday, August 16, 2015

Parfum

This is a great game and I love the theme - perfume making!  I feel my husband got a bit shafted this year...he was running around Origins, buying "girl" themed games - I wanted both this and Rococo! 
 
This is a nice worker management game, not too heavy, but not super light either.  You bid on turn order and, based on how early you go, you get less actions.  So the later you go, the more actions you get....but then you might not get the good customers or the good perfume options.  If you are in the lead, it doesn't matter...you pick last and get's what left.  You actually roll dice to see if your perfumes take and you actually get nothing.  I really enjoy that this is a fun, different theme that really appeals more to the female audience.  While Ray and I have played this, I have also been playing with my sister-in-law and mother (as you can see here).  Lots of fun!
 
This does work pretty well at two player, but having now played it three player, it is better with a larger group. Much more competitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment