Sunday, March 29, 2015

Gaming Night Food

I am always looking for good game night food ideas.  I think things that are appealing to many people, easy to eat while playing  and hold up well to sitting around.  Obviously anything you can put in a crockpot and leave works well.   I often do meatballs.  I usually pre-make them (with moose meat...this is Alaska!), freeze them and then just plop them, still frozen, in the crock pot, with a jar of spaghetti sauce (I also toss in some Italian seasoning and sugar), for about 3-4 hours on high and I am good to go. I usually serve with mini buns. 

One of my most requested foods are my pizza puffs.  I love that I can put anything in them and I usually do a vegetarian version for my non-meat friends.  These also taste great at room temperature!

One of my new favorite are pepperoni 'n' cheese crescents.  These are also very versatile!

I also loves these chicken wontons, just they are little more futzy.  These bacon-cheddar pinwheels are much the same. 

I have more options, but these are what I can consider my "best hits," both with taste and ease of making.

No comments:

Post a Comment