Sunday, March 22, 2015

1775

I love the historical games out of Academy Games.  The "Birth of America" series we pretty much own all of! We've recently played several games of 1775, which plays really well 2 player as well as 4 player.  I am committed to making the British win!  Last game, we tied and France got it all! :)  [I have an entire rant on the American Revolution if anyone is interested...]  This is a great war game that isn't too "war gamish," and the historical content is EXELLENT.  Definitely worth the time!
The Stannards vs the non-Stannards (my brother and I against our spouses)

France took it all....

We realized after about two games that we were missing some cards out of the British deck!!  Anyway, they were great about getting them right to us. Hopefully will increase my winning chances....



No comments:

Post a Comment