Friday, January 2, 2015

Jennie's Top 10

This is my current top 10...had to start somewhere! This is a CONSTANTLY changing list!

Freedom
This is a great historical coop game. It is rather long, but I just adore it!

LOR Deck Building
I love deck building games, but this is a very easy and quick one. I love that it sets up really quick and is easy to teach and play.

Suburbia
This is a city building game - it takes what I liked about Sim City and removes everything I didn't like in that computer game!  It is timed, which keeps it from getting too long.

Fleet
This is a great bidding game.  I love the theme and artwork as well as the way you building up your licenses and fish. 

Pandemic: the Cure
This is a great dice version of the traditional coop game. I like this one because it sets up so much faster than the original. 

Forbidden Desert
This is a great intro coop game.  It is fun and enjoyable for all.

Agricola: All Creatures
This is a shortened, two player, version of Agricola. I love that it is much faster (and 2 player) than the original.

Dominion (Alchemy)
This was my first deck builder and I still really enjoy it. Alchemy is my favorite set. 

Kingsburg
This is a great dice game.  It is fun and quick to set up.

Catan (Rome)
I love Catan, but it does require 3, which is an issue for us.  I really like the "theme" ones and this is my current favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment