Sunday, June 21, 2015

Suburbia and Suburbia, Inc.

We have both Suburbia and its first expansion, Suburbia, Inc.  We love this game and think it plays really well two player.  I just love the feel of building my own little city.  I used to love Sim City, but my issue was I wanted to build for a few hours...and be done. Be complete. And that wasn't the point...you had to keep growing, doing, etc.  I found that annoying.  This is like the best of that...I get to make my perfect little work...then I'm done!
 
The expansion for this is a no-brainer...just more tiles which is always useful.  They just released a new one, called 5 star, but after watching this review, I am not convinced we'll buy.  I want new tiles....but we will never do five player and the whole star thing just seems like a ton of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment